Thursday, November 1, 2007

RubyConf 2007

Right now, I'm at Newark Airport waiting for my flight to get in. I see the dreaded DELAYED text, next to my flight number. It went from departing at 11:58 to departing at 12:30. Yey! So, I have some time to write.

I started this blog, well, for a few reasons. One is that I didn't have one yet, and I want to get into the habit of writing more. The other is so that I can share what I learned at RubyConf.

I made a nicer version of the agenda which I wanted to post here, but I do not see a way to do that. This coupled with my recent search for a rails/ruby/python host lead me to signing up with Site5 for a few months, just now.

The next posts will be showing up on http://iamaturingmachine.com/blog, when the DNS change goes through. By then I will have some more to say.

No comments: